Gardant S.p.A. would like to remind you that the total or partial deactivation of the so-called technical cookies may compromise the use of the website functionalities. However, you can decide whether or not to accept cookies by modifying the security settings of your browser.
Please note that you can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on your browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide his/her own personal data. However, failure to provide such data may result in the impossibility of obtaining what has been requested or in a limitation of the use of the website.
Personal data are processed, also with the aid of automated tools, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access. Gardant S.p.A. has adopted all the minimum security measures envisaged by law and by drawing inspiration from the main international standards; it has also adopted further security measures to reduce to a minimum any risks concerning the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the personal data collected and processed.
DATA SHARING, COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION
The data collected may be transferred or communicated to other companies for activities strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of the service, such as the management of the computer system. Personal data may be transmitted to third parties, but only and exclusively in the event that this is necessary to fulfil requests from Judicial Authorities or Public Safety. No data deriving from the web service is disseminated.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
You may at any time exercise your rights under the applicable data protection legislation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016), including the right to obtain:
- Right of Access
- The right to obtain confirmation of the existence of processing of one’sPersonal Data/Particulars.
- Right of rectification
- The right to obtain from Gardant S.p.A. the rectification of one’sown data.
- Right to erasure and right to be forgotten
- The right to obtain from Gardant S.p.A. the deletion of Personal Data, if the purposes for which they were collected have ceased to exist. In some cases, foreseen by the regulations, Gardant S.p.A. reserves the right not to grant this right (for example, but not limited to) in cases in which said data is necessary for the ascertainment, exercise or defence of a right in a court of law.
- Right to limitation
- The right to obtain from Gardant S.p.A. the limitation of access to Personal Data from all subjects who have a service contract or an employment contract with the company. In some cases the company reserves the right to allow access to a limited number of persons in order to guarantee the security, integrity and correctness of said data.
- Right to portability
- The right to obtain from Gardant S.p.A. the sending of one’sPersonal Data in a structured and commonly used format. Such sending can be requested towards a portable device (memory stick, USB disk, PC) or towards another Data Controller.
- Right of opposition
- The right to oppose the processing of your Personal Data by Gardant S.p.A.
To exercise these rights, simply write an email to email@example.com.
Gardant S.p.A. periodically checks its own privacy and security policy and, if necessary, revises it in relation to regulatory, organisational or technological changes. In the event of a change in policy, the new version will be published on this page of the site.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS
Anyone interested in more information, in contributing their own suggestions or in filing complaints or disputes regarding the privacy policies or the way in which our Company processes personal data, may do so by writing to the attention of the Data Processor domiciled for this function at the Data Controller Gardant S.p.A., with registered office inVia Curtatone 3, 00185 Roma RM.